Prae Legal provides its clients to access global legal resources through its vast network of well-established 252 law offices in trade centers in 141 countries.
Cross Border Solutions
Our clients have access to lawyers from all around the world through Prae Legal Network, with expertise in a diverse range of cross-border transactions.
WORLD WIDE LEGAL SOLUTIONS
Our aim is to meet the needs of our clients in any speciality of law, in any jurisdictions in the world with commanding in-depth knowledge of the local laws, customs and judicial systems.
- 23Oct2015Prae Legal attends ATIAD 5.Economy Day as a Platin Sponsor. Our Deputy Manager Ms Rukiye Dirama makes a main speech as Platin Sponsor in the conference about The importance of international law for the domestic and international trade....15Oct2015UAE member law firm (Al Sahlawi Group Advocates and Legal Consultants) sponsored and participated The Global Legal ConfEX Dubai 2015 – Please click to view it
- 18Aug2015Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering (DSME) said Tuesday it will sell off non-core affiliates and assets to stay afloat after its huge net losses in the first half of this year. In a briefing on...18Aug2015South Koreans’ direct investment in overseas assets increased over 12 percent on-year in the first half of this year. According to data released by the Finance Ministry, South Korean companies invested a combined 17-point-45 billion...
- 17Aug2015FINANCIAL COOPERATION — Posco chairman Kwon Oh-joon and KB Financial Group CEO Yoon Jong-kyoo signed a memorandum of understanding Tuesday for comprehensive cooperation on financial services and strategic investments.17Aug2015Foreign investors remained net buyers of South Korean stocks in the first seven months of this year on the back of a modest rise in the country’s benchmark index, data showed Monday. Foreigners purchased a...
- 12Aug2015Tax code revision also promotes outbound investments South Korea’s tax authority has decided to expand tax incentives for foreign companies, which would increase the workforce in the nation next year, said economic policymakers on Thursday....12Aug2015Corporate Governance For Company Carrying The Business As Per The Stakeholders’ Desires - Please click to view it.
- 10Aug2015As a major lender to the nation’s shipbuilding industry, Export-Import Bank of Korea has been hugely affected by the huge operating loss recorded by Daewoo Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering. Not only is the state-run bank...10Aug2015DIFC Wills and Probate in the UAE - Please click to view it. Powerpoint Presentation by Ms Andrea Gillard, Head of Corporate Division Al Sahlawi Group Advocates and Legal Consultants Please click to view it. Presentation of Al Sahlawi...
Why should you choose us?
Our respectable and influential professionals are experienced in all fields of law. We are ready to provide legal solutions to companies and people all around the world for their legal needs. We can help when you would do business transactions in the most challenging parts of the world.
Prae Legal is an entry point for you to be experienced locally and globally by knowledgeable business lawyers who can make you succeed with commercial and financial know-how and expertise.